Friday 23 January 2009

Kuite (?) Enchanting (?) People... (KEP's)

For most of my life, I felt like I was swimming against the tide. Things worked in a particular way, people talked in a certain way, people behaved in a certain way. I never really saw eye -to-eye with 'the people' whoever they might be. I was then fortunate enough to find more people that were also swimming alongside me and they became my best friends. On New Year's Eve, I found another bunch of them, the KEP's. Mad, mad, mad, every single one of them, and the nicest people you could ever meet. They saw this mad friend of their 'parents' that went a bit (A BIT??) mental with movie questions, and they still made him feel welcome and loved. I was really touched, and I hope to see them again very soon. Many hugs and kisses guys! Oh, and T and H put on the best show in the world ever for us! There was food to feed a regiment, games (They MADE a game. MADE IT!!) and everything! All in all, the best party ever!

2 comments:

Tanocas said...

OHhhhh, what a nice comment.
But really, are you talking about the same KEPs I know????

LOL. Ok, I will now speak the truth. They are really really WONDERFUL and I love them all(as I love you)to bits.

Huge Kisses

joana said...

"a bit mental with movie questions" - that's the under statement of the year! I can safely say u redefined the word nerd for me... I'm sorry to be so blunt, but there u go. Luckily for u we are all good-hearted people that embrace weird individuals ;)